Voice Agents A Directory of Talent Agencies

Butler Ruston Bell

By David Ciccarelli

Related Topics: Butler Ruston Bell

Comments

I am presently looking to get into the industry. I am 43 years old and have taken some testing and have fared very well. I have been told by numerous people over the years and some of those people are in radio; that I should be on radio and am very interested. Maybe you could email me or call me on my cell @ 416-912-7577

Thank you for your time.

• Paul LaFave
    • July 10, 2010 4:08 PM

I'll be up front with you right now. I am unemployed and NEED a job! With that said, I have always wanted to do voice-overs since I was a kid. I've always imitated cartoon characters, was a co-host on a university radio station early morning radio show, have interviewed people for a community-based television show and even did one commercial while I lived in Honolulu. The writers had to change some of the wording because I sounded "too Canadian"...hahaha.

At the moment, I cannot afford to attend acting or voice school so I hope someone will give me a break and listen to what I can do. I live in downtown Toronto.

Thank you so much!!!!

• Patricia Shields
      • August 3, 2010 3:37 PM

I am a radio host on AM1650 broadcasting in Hindi and English.
        Having done a radio announcing course at Humber college and have a demo in English as well as HIndi, am looking for voice over work.

Please tell me tell me the next step to register with you.

• Afroz Khan
        • October 1, 2010 6:34 PM

I am a professional singer/ actor/ cook. I have been pushing through the industry for the last 20 yrs wiothout any mangement. I've lived in toronto for 10 yrs , played with some of the top musicians in the city and sang some of the top clubs. I've lived in england and recorded with international artists and producers. I recently came home cause I was diagnosed with cancer...and since then kicked the crap out of it and now I am clean. Being born in canada, with an east indian background and singing anything from musical theatre,to soul R&B and Rock makes me very unique. During my bout with cancer I finished about 17 songs travelling from my home town of windsor to toronto in between my treatments and I also took up my secong passion, food and began to train myself along with my partner and girlfriend Rita. We recently competed on the Food network show called dinner party wars and won against our competition. I am now looking for new challenges and i have always been good with creating a crazy voices. My girlfriend and friends think I`m a nut job because of all the wacky insane things I do. I`m ready for a challenge and believe I can be a great asset to your company. If you can advise me on how to contact your company and what you will need, I would love to send you a taste of how crazy I can get ! Thank you for your time.

• Nav Sehmbi
          • May 2, 2011 12:20 PM

When I was in the Army my drill instructors said I had a voice that commanded attention. The other day in a restaurant the waiter asked me this question .Are you on television your voice sounds familiar? I said no but I would look into this potential. I told the waiter I would be happy to do a radio or TV add for the restaurant free. This could be fun and why not use your natural talent. I have no work experience. Either you have the natural gift or not such as my deep voice the training can enhance this gift.

Stan Wilhelm
            660-582-8268

• Stanley Wilhelm
            • May 29, 2011 12:40 PM

I'm a vibrant 52 years old. For many years people have said: "Why don't you use your voice for work?". I was interviewed by a talent agent in the city and said: "You have an amazing voice. What about voice over?" My experience consist mostly of teaching. I always been using cartoonish voices to play with he kids. Few years back I was a spokesperson on TV for the Canadian Red Cross Society in French and English. I'm 100% teachable and coachable and ready for training. Now It is just being present to the gift I can share.

Clotilde Anne-Marie Friedmann