Voice Agents A Directory of Talent Agencies

Creative Artists Agency

By David Ciccarelli

Related Topics: Creative Artists Agency

Comments

I was told by NBC Sports to contact you regarding doing voice-overs.

Chuck Fox
    415.346.2200

I am interested in doing voice overs and book readings. I have a good voice and have worked in Los Angeles radio as well as CBC Radio (Canada).

• George Medovoy
      • July 30, 2010 1:12 PM

I am currently looking for new representation. I have a reacurring part on "American Dad" right now, and have a solid demo with movie trailers etc. Are you interested in taking on new clients?
        Thanks,
        Randy

• Randy Spears
        • August 31, 2010 1:43 PM

I have just completed my voic over demo with commercial, character and promo material. My first job was doing voice over for Werner Herzog's documentary film, "Happy People--A Year in the Taiga." If you wish, I can send you my mp3 demo over e-mail, or mail the CD to you. --Vince Ammirato

• Vince Ammirato
          • October 6, 2010 2:02 PM

When I was in the Army my drill instructors said I had a voice that commanded attention. The other day in a restaurant the waiter asked me this question .Are you on television your voice sounds familiar? I said no but I would look into this potential. I told the waiter I would be happy to do a radio or TV add for the restaurant free. This could be fun and why not use your natural talent. I have no work experience. Either you have the natural gift or not such as my deep voice the training can enhance this gift.

Stan Wilhelm
            660-582-8268

• Stanley Wilhelm
            • May 29, 2011 12:41 PM

I have a voice that needs to be heard. I enunciate and pronounce words clearly.I am in the high desert of Southern California and am currently looking for work in voice overs. I am active duty military..Please advise.

Warm regards
              Ms. Prince
              7575359632 cell

• Rachel Renae Prince
              • July 8, 2011 2:06 AM

I have a unique British/American accented voice that commands instant attention! People have gone so far as to compliment me in the past as one who has a million dollar voice. My intonation, inflection and annunciation is pitch-perfect and delightful to listen to. From reading children's stories to documentary voice-overs, or narration voice-overs, it comes so natural to me - and I dare say that if Morgan Freeman can garner the kind of attention he gets, I believe, I've got a good crack at this!

Mark