Voice Agents A Directory of Talent Agencies

Encore Talent Agency

By David Ciccarelli

Related Topics: Encore Talent Agency

Comments

Looking for any agents to handle first time voice talent.Please feel free to contact!

• bradley
    • August 5, 2010 12:48 PM

Would like to get into the business of doing voice overs, would like to do tv programs, commercials, or a movie. Was told an agent is a good start to get into this business. Hope to hear from your agency.
      -Luke Wiersma

• Luke Wiersma
      • April 13, 2011 12:03 AM

Am looking for an agent that would help me get into the business of doing voice overs.. Would be interested in starting in commericals and tv programs and would like to work my way up to movies. Hope to hear from you soon.

• Cynthia Guerrero
        • April 18, 2011 12:25 PM

When I was in the Army my drill instructors said I had a voice that commanded attention. The other day in a restaurant the waiter asked me this question .Are you on television your voice sounds familiar? I said no but I would look into this potential. I told the waiter I would be happy to do a radio or TV add for the restaurant free. This could be fun and why not use your natural talent. I have no work experience. Either you have the natural gift or not such as my deep voice the training can enhance this gift.

Stan Wilhelm
          660-582-8268

• Stanley Wilhelm
          • May 29, 2011 12:50 PM

i have been told by more than 100 people that my voice is great and deep and i should be doing radio voiceover including many vocalist teachers and i also have a european accent so i would like to take it to next level and see if i really do have a great voice so if anyone is willing to help me please contact me thanks

• Enis Gjinolli
            • October 3, 2011 1:42 AM

I am seeking a credible agent who can help further my voice acting career. I have THE largest airy of voices in the world. In addition to the numerous original voices and personalities I have created, I have also mastered the voices of the best known voice actors including but not limited to: Mel Blanc, Daws Butler, Don Messick and Paul Frees.

Noel Blanc himself has called me the most talented and versatile voice actor he know of and has offered to be a personal reference to my abilities.

• Sean Bush