By Stephanie Ciccarelli
January 26, 2006
It's longer, it's been updated, and it's available for purchase!
Did you know that the 2nd Edition of the Definitive Guide to Voice-Over Success is hot off the Voices.com press?
You'll learn industry secrets, how to run a business from the ground up, and everything you need to know about how to compete and thrive using your voice-over skills.
Now, let me ask you a personal question. Are you running a voice-over business already? If so, have you ever wondered:
- what the "must-have" voice-over demos are and how to get listened to?
- what the best recording software packages are how you can record at home?
- how you can quickly build a web page to showcase your skills?
- which search engines and directories bring voice talent the most traffic?
- the hottest places on the web to market yourself?
- what it takes to get consistent work performing voice-overs?
- how to avoid common pitfalls regarding billing and payment?
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced voice-over professional, you've probably found yourself asking these questions or have contemplated how you can improve your current operations.
Find the answers to these questions and more and in the Definitive Guide To Voice-Over Success.
P.S. You can also order your copy by telephone toll-free at 1-888-359-3472 (9 AM - 5 PM EST). We'll send you your eBook and bonuses via email to get you started immediately.Related Topics: how to, industry
Join us for a free webinar on how localization can help expand the use of all your voice-over work for new markets, new services and reach new heights with your business!
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.