By Stephanie Ciccarelli
January 3, 2006
Ever wondered how to get started in voiceovers? We are asked that question quite a bit, so I thought I would cover this one in our blog.
Aspiring talent can find a wealth of resources and guidance at Voices.com. Our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section provides solutions to nearly every "getting started" voice-over question and the resources section has an abundance of business templates and strategies for you to discover.
Here's a short list of ideas:
- Visit the websites of professional voice talents
- Listen to their demos to get an understanding of what is expected
- Consult a voice-over coach and consider taking lessons
- Record a brief sample of your voice / voice-over demo
- Interview a professional to see what their career is like
- Look into building a home recording studio
It's free to register as a Guest talent member at Voices.com to gain immediate access to voice-over resources, career tools, and giveaways.
For more detailed information and a helping hand right away, visit the FAQ section at Voices.com.
StephanieRelated Topics: how to, industry