By Stephanie Ciccarelli
December 14, 2006
If you haven't sent in your holiday dessert recipe yet, there are only 24 hours left! Have your cake and eat it too at Voices.com this holiday season :)
That's right, it's almost time for me to put on my publishers hat and get these delectable recipes for the holiday season packaged with a ribbon on top for clients who will download their free gift from Voices.com.
So far, we've had a good response, but it could be even greater with your help!
Each voice talent who submits their favorite holiday recipe for this promotion will receive:
• A link to their Voices.com website
• A 15 word or less description of their voice included with their recipe
• Acknowledgment via a news release
• Be mentioned in a special blog post
• Free publicity and a unique 'in' with clients worldwide
This sounds too good to pass up, doesn't it?
All this publicity just for sharing a recipe and some holiday cheer with the world. Not bad :)
Ladies and gents, you can go about submitting your recipe one of two ways:
1. You can leave a comment on the blog
2. You can email me with your recipe for inclusion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The recipes will be available online until January 6th, 2007.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
P.S. I'll be editing this weekend - hope to see you in the eBook!Related Topics: Christmas
Get the latest voice-over industry news, exclusive webinars, and watch how-to demonstrations on our YouTube channel. Subscribe today!
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.