By Stephanie Ciccarelli
April 24, 2007
The next generation of the Voices.com website is almost upon us!
If you'd like to participate in our Beta program starting this Friday, we'd love to have your input and recommendations on how the website should operate!
Want to join us?
Interested in lending a hand as a Beta Tester at Voices.com?
Aside from getting an inside look at how the website will better able to serve you and meet your needs, you'll have the opportunity to make a direct impact the online voice over industry!
Ready to hear more?
Here's what you'll be doing as a Beta Tester:
• Accessing our development environment ( a secret URL )
• Logging in to your account
• Trying out the new features
• Making changes to your profile
• Viewing your website on different browsers ( Internet Explorer or FireFox )
• Replying to some test job postings
• Uploading files, editing file names, deleting files
• Offering general suggestions and recommendations
• Reporting any bugs that you find by sending us a brief email
The testing experience should take less than 30 minutes, although you are welcome to login as many times as you'd like to get used to the new system.
If you'd like to participate in the Beta Testing, simply leave a comment below, and we'll send you an invitation to login via email.
Thank you for your participation!
Â©©©iStockphoto.com/Oksana StrukRelated Topics: industry
Whether you’re recording a TV commercial or shooting a corporate video, it isn’t enough to simply pick a song, drop it in and call it a day. Musical choices must reflect your brand, move the given project forward and closely align with your voice-over needs. Learn more.
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.