By Stephanie Ciccarelli
July 4, 2007
Do people trust you when they visit your website?
Need some ideas to get you going?
Discover 10 ways to help increase, improve and showcase your credibility as a professional voice actor here on VOX Daily during Small Business Week.
Having credibility is one of the most important contributing factors to being successful in your career and in life.
That being said, we've brainstormed 10 ways that you can build and promote your credibility as a voice actor to keep and attract business.
Here's our list!
• Testimonials from clients
• Endorsements from other voice actors or industry professionals
• Affiliation with credible organizations such as the Better Business Bureau, your local Ad Club, etc.
• Website Security badges and full contact information
• Years of professional voice acting experience
• Training and education
• A media coverage archive for your business
• Logos of prestigious companies you've worked for
• A client list featuring 10 to 15 of your best and most recent work projects (update regularly)
• Email signatures that include projects you are working on or "I'm currently the voice of..."
Those are just 10 ways that you can build credibility online and through your marketing materials.
Have any of you tried the signature idea? What have your experiences been?
Happy Independence Day!
Â©©©iStockphoto.com/Andrew WilliamsRelated Topics: industry
Growth is the new business imperative, and that means seeking new markets wherever they may be. Before you cross the border, you'll need to prepare. Learn more about translation.
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.