Couple Days Without VOX Daily?

September 21, 2007

Newborn pinkYou may have noticed that VOX Daily was a little bit less than *daily* this week.

Want to know why?

Find out!

Generally I'm posting at least one article a day on VOX Daily, but as you likely noticed, this week was an exception to the rule.

On Tuesday September 18th at 10:59 p.m. EST, we welcomed our third child, a little girl, into the family!

Suffice to say I wasn't capable of blogging from my hospital bed and I just arrived home yesterday with all of the realities having an infant brings. With a couple of spare minutes up my sleeve at present, I wanted to be sure that I shared this news with you so that you didn't think I had been out of commission for any other reason :)

I'll be at it again more regularly next week, but I'd like to ask you one question if I could while we're on the topic:

Did you miss your VOX Daily articles / emails on Wednesday and Thursday? If so, please add your thoughts by commenting. I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks!

©©©iStockphoto.com/Rosemarie Gearhart

Related Topics: blogging, child

Comments

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How WONDERFUL. Please know of our sincere joy and we celebrate with you in the birth of your little girl. I had wondered just the other day if there was any news.

These upcoming holidays will be quite a bit more special for you.

Blessings on you and your growing family!

Brian in Charlotte

Congratulations, Stephanie!

Of course you were missed! And if you check out for maternity leave, I'm sure there are guest bloggers who wouldn't mind filling in for you.

YEAH BABY!!!

Welcome....um, the baby's name...I missed the baby's name.

OK BIG IDEA. Vox Daily readers' NAME THE BABY!

This will be huge...much bigger than Simpsons or Elevator contests....OK....everybody line up.

Let me see, one of my favorite names is Lucy....I've never met an unfriendly Lucy ("I Love Lucy" for example).

Next choice....? :) :) :)

Best always,
        - Peter

Hi Brian, Jeffrey and Peter,

Peter, David and I beat you to the punch - her name is Daphne!

All the best,

Congratulations to you and your growing family Stephanie. Sounds like you'll be having your hands full for a while!

Regards,

Ed

• Ed Mace
            • September 22, 2007 8:26 AM

Stephanie!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And welcome Daphne to the VO world!

May Love, Light, Health, Wealth & Happiness shine upon you all!!

Liz

Daphne is precious. Congratulations to you both.

God blessed my wife Lynda and I with five fantastic sons. Each now fully grown. Stephanie I know you're glowing.

We missed you, don't worry about Vox Daily, So it's once a week. Your bundle of joy, your sweet blessing is number one. Okay? God Bless you both.

All our best,

Robert and Lynda Kelleher

• Robert Kelleher
                • September 22, 2007 9:53 AM

Although I enjoy getting as many VOX Daily posts from you as possible, I wish you massive congratulations on your newest baby girl!!!

Take your time in posting to VOX Daily. Enjoy your growing family. :)

Wayne

Welcome to the world, Daphne! And congratulations to your family!

I always look forward to "Vox" in my Inbox, but the voiceover world won't fall apart while you're away (whoops--I almost said "while you're RESTING"-- HA!). I say take your time and enjoy.

All the best to you and your family,

Robin Rowan

• Robin Rowan
                    • September 22, 2007 12:43 PM

Stephanie-

Congratulations on your darling daughter! Working women of the world unite. We CAN raise and nurture our families, while pursuing the careers we love. I did a voice job three days after the birth of my first child. The session went great... it was walking up the 20 stairs to the studio that was the killer! *lol* Boy do I love telecommuting!

Best wishes for continued happiness and success!

Linda Bard

• Linda Bard
                      • September 22, 2007 1:00 PM

My warmest congratulations to you and your family. I was wondering about the whereabouts of VOX Daily, but that's OK. I had plenty of other things going on, so I didn't really miss it too much because I had an exceptionally heavy workload over the past couple of weeks, but it's nothing compared to labor & delivery. But I am so glad for you, and what a precious little miracle in your new daughter. Enjoy her, give yourself a break, and be sure to GET SOME SLEEP!

Several hugs to you and baby!

Bobbin Beam

Stephanie,

What a special time for you and your family. I remember all too well. All of my kids are grown with lives of their own, but now we are enjoying the gift of grandkids. Enjoy these moments...time really does pass too quickly.

Oh, yeah...take lots of pictures.

Be Blessed,

Nelson Jewell

• Nelson Jewell
                          • September 23, 2007 9:01 AM

Stephanie,

The very best to you, David, Daphne and your entire family. How wonderful to see this news today!

Be well,
                            Bob

Yay! Welcome to the world Daphne, and congratulations to you and your family Stephanie! We await your return to the blogging world with smiles on our faces :) This is great news!

Kara

Stephanie!

What glorious news! Welcome to the world Daphne! She is absolutely gorgeous. (she wouldn't have a brother named NILES, would she?)

Stephanie take your time... VOX DAILY can certainly WAIT!

Enjoy the precious moments.. they go so fast...

Best regards to your family,

Kristi

• Kristi Stewart
                                • September 24, 2007 6:18 PM

Congrats Stephanie.

I think Daphne would be a perfect name for your baby ;-)

• Dave Menashe