By Stephanie Ciccarelli
January 17, 2008
These past few months have been extremely busy and we're proud to announce the launch of Voices.com's Winter '08 Release, a comprehensive list of service updates and feature additions that have just gone live.
I'm very excited to let you in on what we've been up to!
Here is a list of some of the recent updates that have taken place within the last quarter.
• Highlighting of keywords in search results
• Search results display category icons to the demos
• Expanded keyword search capabilities
• Internet audio category added to the search engine
• Add This social bookmarking widgets using AJAX technology
• "Send Money" option for fast payment of voice over jobs
• Voices.com's newest podcast œVoice Casting is now at your service. Learn how to find a voice actor, what to look for in a voice, how to work with voice actors, and most importantly, how to brand your company using the power of the human voice.
• "Voice Agents" is the future home of what promises to be the central hub for voice talent agents to publish articles about their industry, projects, best practices and promote their services through words using the power and reach of the Internet.
What I'd like to draw your attention to is a fabulous opportunity to be featured in the new Internet voice over category.
If you haven't updated your Featured Voice Talent categories recently, you'll want to login and make sure that you get on this hot list. The demand for Internet voice overs is growing significantly.
If the spirit moves you, update your demos now.
To read the complete list, click through to Winter '08 Release article The Biz blog.
So, what do you think?
Do you like what you've read about? Is there anything that you'd like to see us include for future releases?
Add your thoughts below by leaving a comment.
Whether you’re recording a TV commercial or shooting a corporate video, it isn’t enough to simply pick a song, drop it in and call it a day. Musical choices must reflect your brand, move the given project forward and closely align with your voice-over needs. Learn more.
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.