Check It Out! Map of Voice Talent

April 30, 2008

Multi-Point-Mapping-of-Voice-Talent.jpg

Here's a neat map of where Voices.com voice actors are located.

Where are you in this picture?

Add your location in your comment to let us know where you are from!

Cheers,

Related Topics: google, Google, google map, map, voice talent, voice talents, voices.com

Comments

London, Ontario, Canada.

• David
    • April 30, 2008 12:08 PM

I'm right THERE! Under the dot!

Nooo...the orange dot. Yes, that one.

Sheesh, it's as plain as day.

I'm the transparent dot... there in the trees.

Very cool Stephanie. Thanks for sharing!

I'm in sunny Southern... New Hampshire.

Stephanie,

Is there any way to post a real-time, searchable version of this map that we can zoom in and out of? I see A LOT of people in the North East US and would love to know who's around me.

Thanks!
          Russ

Hi David, Peter, Dave and Russ,

Thanks for commenting :)

Russ, we used an online service that allowed us to upload only zip codes and postal codes and generate a map of the results. The service you are referring to is called a Frappr Map.

Those let you know who is where. The data on the map I presented doesn't have that info but it would be interesting to have a Voices.com Frappr Map.

Keep the comments coming!

Hi Stephanie!

We are the only dot in Nova Scotia, Canada!! My husband Ken and I work in from of the Mighty Atlantic facing England!! This map is really cool!!

Cheers!

Ken and Arnaly

I am in Brooklyn, New York, 11209.

There must be something in the water east of the Mississippi River in the USA. Would you look at the dots on that map!

If you get a magnifying glass, you can almost see me peeking out from under my dot in beautiful Fort Mill, South Carolina (just south of Charlotte, NC).

27° 20' 11", -82° 31' 50"

:-D ;-)

Good day voiceover comrades!

I'm located merely a few Kilometers (miles to you American folk) south of the Voices.com office in London, Ontario CANADA!

Cheers!

Blair

Hi All,
                        I'm 40 minutes west of Boston - see me? Look for the blue lights - I'm with my very good friend Officer Friendly after traveling too many miles per hour on the Mass Pike.
                        Happy Travels!
                        Moneen

Down in the Dirty South! Hotlanta!! :)

Here in Sunny South Florida! Sure wish we didn't have to deal with hurricanes!

• Robin Wolf
                            • May 1, 2008 5:37 PM

Here in Sunny South Florida!

• Robin Wolf
                              • May 1, 2008 6:33 PM

Greetings from Attenborough, Nottingham - slap bang in the middle of little old England.

I would say: "Pass me my bow, fair Marian...", but in truth, these days some of us are looking more like Friar Tuck than Robin Hood!

May your trusty vocal arrows meet their bountiful targets with vertiginous frequency!

All the best,
                                Rajiv

I'm under that big pile somewhere in NY.
                                  Very cool!

James

Stephanie,

Greetings from Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.

Be well,
                                    Bob

I'm under all those dots on the lower right half of the U.S. in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Somehow I thought the most dots would appear on the West Coast. Hmmmmmmm. Thinking of moving to Australia. :)

I'm in lovely Teaneck, NJ, crunched in with all the other dots on the map. Come on over!

Greetings from Winnipeg, one of Canada's best kept secrets and smack dab in the middle of North America!

Cheers,
                                          Laurie

• Laurie Wood
                                          • May 2, 2008 10:28 AM

Greetings from Sunny Los Angeles!

All Good Things, Nyenye

A shout-out from the West Coast!

From San Diego,
                                              Maureen

Hmmm...I've studied this map all day and I still can't figure out where I am - I don't see myself anywhere. This is harder than Where's Waldo!

I am in sunny (and soon-to-be-scorching!) Phoenix, AZ!

CJ Adams

Giving a shout out and a back atcha from Chicago!

Best,
                                                  Bob Worthington
                                                  Bob Worthington Voice-Overs

Why am I so thirsty for orange juice? And who is Anita Bryant anyway?

Hey dudes and dudettes,

I'm in Southern California, sipping on an iced tea enjoying the ocean breeze and waiting for my first job on Voices. Later!

• Gary Hood
                                                      • May 3, 2008 3:56 PM

I am Edmonds WA 98026 about 20 miles north of Seattle. However I can't see that part of the map very well to see if there are others.

• Crystal Thomson
                                                        • May 3, 2008 7:09 PM

Hi,

I can't see myself on the map!
                                                          I'm in Bucharest, Romania. Pretty empty around my location :)

Mihail

High in the Rocky Mountains in Park City, Utah we share the VO "love".

Toodles

F2

• Frank Frederick
                                                            • May 4, 2008 2:16 PM

Just northwest of Bob Souer, in the Beautiful Foothills of the Appalachians...in scenic Wilkes County, NC!

I couldn't help but notice that is the future map showing the west coast no longer in existance. Looks to me like I am that dot at the beach front property there in Sandy Utah.

Oh no!
                                                                  You've cut Australia in half! :)
                                                                  I'm right off your map in Burra, about 100 miles north of Adelaide.

My dot will be moving from Myrtle Beach, SC to Greenville, SC in two weeks! So watch it move! I'll try not to bump into you other dots on the way! ;)

Diane Merritt

G'day MATE ! Paul here in Melbourne - Australia, not Florida :)

I'm about 400 odd miles east of Steve Royal (posted above), and have my own VO studio and won the Simpsons competition here as Marge a few months ago - see, some Aussies can sound American, even if they have to wear a blue wig to do the part :)

Hi to all.
                                                                        Well, the most of the times i'm....just a little bit outside of the centre of Paris, France
                                                                        and some times.....there, Corfu, Greece.

• Kostas Aspiotis