By David Ciccarelli
April 2, 2008
USA TV Ads have been collecting TV commercials for 33 years.
Their team also identifies and classifies all new commercials and adds them to the USA TV Ads library which contains more than one million commercials.
Is your voice over work featured on any of them?
USA TV Ads monitors television advertising in High Definition from satellite dishes pointing to the top TV Networks throughout America. These high quality digital pictures are then scanned each day by their skilled staff.
You can also view a list of Top Ads such as:
1. Life Alert: I've Fallen, and I Can't Get Up! (1990)
2. Apple Macintosh: 1984 (1984)
3. Wendy's: Where's the Beef? (1984)
4. Isuzu: Joe "Trust me" Isuzu (1986)
5. Energizer Bunny (1989)
6. Bartles & Jaymes: Thank You for Your Support (1985)
7. California Raisin Advisory Board: Heard it Through the Grapevine (1986)
8. Budweiser: Croaking Frogs (1995)
9. Bush campaign: Willie Horton (1988)
10. California Milk Processors Board: Got Milk? (1993)
You can watch an assortment of TV Ad Previews including Super Bowl Ads, Golden Oldies and America in the Eighties.
Leave a comment and let us know!
StephanieRelated Topics: ads, Apple, commercials, television, TV, tv ads, tv advertisement, tv spot
Learn why video animation is more important than ever, how you can use it to gain competitive advantage and what tools are out there to help you make it happen.
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.