By Stephanie Ciccarelli
April 6, 2008
As the founders of Voices.com, David and I are slated to speak at the Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference in Schenectady, NY on May 3rd, 2008.
Come meet us in New York!
For the second consecutive year, Voices.com has been invited to speak at the Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference to take place on Saturday May 3rd, 2008 in Schenectady, NY at the GE Theater. Our topic is getting the absolute most from Voices.com and marketing on the Internet.
We have a longstanding relationship with Voice Coaches and are thrilled to return this spring.
This is a one-day event for voice actors that brings together a unique blend of industry professionals with a variety of specialized knowledge and experience, giving attendees a rare opportunity to learn from and interact with top professionals and experts. There will also be live media coverage of the event.
• Rodney Saulsberry, voice over artist and author of books œYou Can Bank on Your Voice and œStep Up to the Mic
• Billy Serow, top voice over agent, head of commercial VO casting at Abrams Agency in New York and voice acting faculty at Yale University
• Evan Farmer, Host of TLC™s hit show œWhile you Were Out, voice for MTV™s œDaria series, œCelebrity Death Match and numerous others
• David and Stephanie Ciccarelli, founders of Voices.com, an industry leading web-based voice over marketplace
• Mark Magdich, home recording expert and sales engineer with top equipment retailer Sweetwater
• Evan Skolnick, gaming voice over producer, producer and writer of games including Guitar Hero, Spider Man 3, Shrek 2 and numerous others
• Jay Silverman, voice actor, announcer and public communications expert who currently teaches marketing at The Sages College, The University of Albany, and Voice Coaches team member
• David Bourgeois, Voice Coaches president and professional producer
• Dan Dinsmore, CEO of Overit Media, a design firm with clients including The Chicago Bulls, Trump Vodka, and the Denver Nuggets
In previous years, the conference had been exclusively limited to clients of Voice Coaches, but this year, David Bourgeois and his team are excited to announce that the Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference has open registration and welcomes voice actors from all over the country offering registration over the phone toll-free to reserve tickets for this industry event.
Registration for the event includes admission to all lectures and the expert panel, continental breakfast, snacks and beverages throughout the day, access to all Info-Vend booths, networking lunch, inclusion on the Pro Voice Compilation CD, 1 year œI can Voice Web Extension (Voice Coaches clients only), 4 CD set of the entire event and Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo Book with information from all event presenters.
To learn more or register for the Voice Coaches Advanced Marketing Expo and Conference in Schenectady, NY on May 3rd 2008, call 1-866-887-2834 ext. 100 or visit www.voicecoaches.com/marketing .
About Voice Coaches
Voice Coaches, based in Schenectady, NY provides one on one voice over training, demo development, and marketing support to clients across the United States and Canada. The company offers a very complete training solution to aspiring voice actors, including voice evaluation, private training, commercial and narrative demo development, legally licensed copy, CD demo replication, web demo development, self marketing training, personal mini web site, long term support and automatic placement on the web™s number one marketplace for Voice Actors, Voices.com. Voice Coaches is dedicated to unparalleled ethics in training and is a member of the BBB, The Voice and Speech Trainers Association, and The American Society for Training and Development.
Stephanie and David Ciccarelli
Not all phone systems are created equally. When people call your organization, what’s the first thing they hear? Learn More!
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.