By Stephanie Ciccarelli
November 1, 2008
Comment for a chance to win a seat on this wonderful Radio Autopsy teleseminar.
Learn more now :) COMMENT for a chance to WIN!
Join Nancy and Anna on November 12th 9pm Eastern/6pm Pacific for Acting for Advertising Part 7.
This is not a sequel. Each of these Teleseminars reveals a chapter from Nancy's core curriculum, useful Q and A from your peers, plus more marketing and business tips that you can put to use immediately.
Each moment offers unique "behind the velvet rope of the agency/casting scene" advice not available anywhere else.
60 minute lecture, 15 min Q and A... so bring your questions and notebooks!
à¹ U-TURN Part 3 of a Radio Autopsy!
- How to recognize and service the CRITICAL mid-story axis point.
- If you don't raise the stakes in the "problem" zone, you risk being "announcery" in the solution.
- Where you must exaggerate escalation of the "want," then snap with sharp contrast into a relaxed "solve."
- The auditions performances that HOOK THE BOOKINGS on scripts written in this pattern do things you might not have thought were tasteful or necessary!
- Hear the audition examples that inspired Nancy to decide to teach this stuff to already-great actors!
à¹ Behind The Agent Curtain
- Taking CONTROL of Your Reaction to Constructive Criticism - Defensiveness Can Get You DROPPED.
- Are you "Over-Represented?"...Pros and Cons to playing Hamlet in EVERY hamlet.
- The most dangerous paragraph to overlook in your talent agency CONTRACT.
à¹ Actor to Actor--Crucial follow up tips that keep clients booking you REPEATEDLY!
à¹ And as always, bring your questions for a killer Q and A!
If you don't win the drawing, just $39 gets you in on the call.
Next Saturday when the winner of this contest is announced, I'll include a link to where you can learn more about the teleseminar and or signup.
Just comment on this blog posting and let me know that you'd like to win!
Each week, there will be something different, so be sure to subscribe to VOX Daily to get the Saturday Giveaway notices as well as other voice acting articles throughout the week.
The giveaways will include voice acting:
à¹ Coaching Sessions
à¹ Recording Equipment
à¹ Gift certificates
à¹ Workshop / Conference Passes
à¹ Unique Promotional Opportunities
Winners will be drawn randomly from the comments left on the blog and announced the following Saturday. Those who win will be notified by email at which time we'll confirm their shipping address. On the following Saturday, the winner will be announced and another opportunity to win a Saturday Giveaway will present itself.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Don't forget to comment for your chance to win :)
StephanieRelated Topics: anna vocino, break into voiceover, how to, nancy wolfson, radio, radio autopsy, saturday giveaway, teleseminar, voice overs, voices.com