By Stephanie Ciccarelli
December 3, 2008
What is SurePay and why should you use it?
SurePay has been around for over a year and from time to time, I find it's beneficial to talk about how it works, why it's there and how it can make a world of difference in how business is done.
Been looking for a safe, easy way to make or receive payments online at Voices.com?
Discover how SurePay can help you (as well as some little known facts!).
In short, SurePay is a Voices.com service that guarantees clients are satisfied with voice overs purchased through the website. SurePay ensures that talent are paid for their work as well as publicly recognized when hired using the SurePay escrow service.
When a client hires a voice over professional at Voices.com the client pays a modest escrow fee in addition to the talent professional fee upon the successful completion of their job.
1. Manages the entire billing and payment process for you
2. Ensures you are paid what you quoted
3. Protects you from any theft or improper compensation of services rendered
4. Gives the opportunity to receive valuable client feedback
5. Rewards you with a listing on the Recently Hired List on the Voices.com home page
While you know that voice talent are always paid what they wish to be paid when using SurePay, what you might not know is that:
1. Many voice talent take the escrow fee into account when they are quoting for the job.
2. They get paid exactly what they want / present an attractive price point for clients.
3. Talent can request that we send them a check to avoid PayPal fees upon pay out.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.
Becoming a voice actor, working from your own home recording studio and auditioning for voice-over jobs is within your reach!