New Teleseminar Series from Voices.com!

November 30, 2009

Teleseminar series for Premium members at Voices.com

Did you know that all annual Premium subscribers and Platinum members of Voices.com have the ability to participate in and take advantage of our new teleseminar series?

As of December 1, 2009, we'll be offering informative seminars via phone that cover all you'll need to know to get the most out of Voices.com, market your talent, and how you can leverage your unique voice on a global scale.

We're excited to present you with a variety of topics related to your voice over career and how you can leverage our voice over marketplace.

Voices.com Teleseminars

Are you looking forward to additional educational resources from Voices.com?

Starting December 1, 2009 we will be sharing knowledge, tips, and more on teleseminars designed to help you grow in your career, specifically when promoting your talent on the Voices.com website.

The duration of each call will be approximately 1 hour; 40 minutes to cover the material and 20 minutes for a Question and Answer period.

Calls will run on Tuesdays throughout December, including December 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd.

Topics to be discussed include:

Week 1: Power Profiles

December 1st: How to fully optimize your Voices.com profile

Are you getting the most out of your Voices.com profile? Could you be ranking higher, being found in more places, or booking gigs regularly?

Week 2: Mastering the Audition

December 8th: What to include in your audition

We'll cover expectations that clients have of you and why they cast based upon more than just your voice.

Week 3: Branding Online

December 15th: Defining your marketing strategy as a freelance service provider

What makes you special? Why should someone hire you instead of someone else? Develop your unique selling proposition and how to present your brand.

Week 4: Marketing on Social Networks

December 22nd: Using social media properly to attract more clients

It may seem that everywhere you look, people are all abuzz about social media, but do you really need to get in on the trend? Find out why social media should be part of your marketing strategy and also how you can leverage it to build relationships, establish authority, and get work.

Interacting With Voices.com During the Teleseminar

The teleseminar has an online component so that you can see our presentation as it unfolds and you will be able to send us your questions via the webinar software or email them to support@voices.com.

The founders of Voices.com (David Ciccarelli, CEO, and yours truly Stephanie Ciccarelli, CMO) will be presenting and available to answer your questions live on the call and any unanswered questions will be responded to after the fact via email.

Should you are unable to attend the live teleseminars, please note that the teleseminar content is being recorded and will be made available for you to access and listen to at your convenience from within your Voices.com account.

Will you be listening in on the call? I hope so!

Leave a comment if you plan on calling in or taking advantage of the recordings after the fact.

Cheers,

Related Topics: how to, teleseminars, voice acting, voice actors, voice talent, voiceovers, Voices.com, webinar

Comments

Hi!
    I don't recall seeing an "Invitation" to any of the TeleSeminars. How do I gain access to these. I am currently a Premium Light member.
    Please advise... Thanks! ~fss

• Fred Symington
    • December 1, 2009 12:04 AM

Hi Fred,

Thank you for commenting and I hope all is well with you.

To answer your question, only annual Premium members received the invite as well as Platinum members. There is limited space on the call which is why only the annual subscribers were given email invitations to call in.

I hope this answers your question and thank you again for your comment.

Glad to hear that teleseminars are being recorded as I have a couple of gigs today that might prevent me from listening at 1. Content sounds awesome.

Cheers!

David

• David Cook
        • December 1, 2009 11:18 AM

Just checked in with LiveHelp to make sure I've calculated the time zone correctly... I have! With 32 mins to go I'm ready and looking forward to the webinar - glad you chose this time as usually events like this are scheduled for after work hours which means early morning for me in Turkey.

Yet again Voices.com proves its accessibility to talent! Thanks

andy

Hi,
            I looked for the email invite, but alas, did not find it. Since I am a Platinum member, I would've thought I was invited.
            Cheers,
            Wayne

• Wayne Nelms
            • December 1, 2009 1:43 PM

Hi Wayne,

I was certain that Platinum members received invites and I apologize that you did not receive one. An email will be sent to all annual Premium and Platinum members with a link where you can download the teleseminar content.

• Stephanie Ciccarelli
              • December 1, 2009 7:08 PM

I DO plan on listening to the calls, if not at the time you are giving it (like the one I missed last night) or to download later. Thank you!

Susan Shaman

• Susan Shaman
                • December 3, 2009 10:25 AM

I listened to the Power Profiles teleseminar. Actually, I downloaded it because I couldn't attend the live session. I must say, I learned a lot! Great job. Full of excellent information!
                  Michelle Falzon

• Michelle Falzon
                  • December 12, 2009 3:18 PM

I, too, am a Premium member with an annual membership, and, like Wayne, I did not receive this invite, nor did I receive the email with the download information. I would have definitely participated if had received the invite, and I hope to receive the download link after the Holidays.

Michael Brian Montgomery

Hi Michael,

Thank you for writing in. I've just checked our records and you are a Preferred member. Only annual Premium members and Platinum members received invitations.

I hope this helps.