By Stephanie Ciccarelli
January 11, 2010
Here's another opportunity for you to pick up your phone, listen and learn! On the evening of January 12, 2010 find out the answers to the following questions:
What will the voiceover industry look like in 2010?
How has the economy affected the voiceover industry?
What challenges should voice talent prepare for as we enter a new decade?
Will there be work? Who will get it? and HOW?
Here's your invitation to Join Voice Over veteran Steve Brezzo and Edge Studio for a unique Tele-Conference discussion while Steve moderates a panel of 8 industry heavyweights as they detail trends, tactics and technology for the next decade.
When: January 12, 2010, 8:30pm-10:30pm ET. The last 30-minutes are for Q&A*.
Where: From your telephone.
Cost: $49 includes the conference, Q&A session, and access to an audio archive!
* Which genres will likely see the largest growth?
* What's changing in the world of auditioning and casting?
* Smart ways they've seen talent use new tactics to win new clients
* The new studio model: and how being competitive is changing
* Online vs. traditional marketing: what the industry experts already know
* David Ciccarelli - CEO Voices.com, online casting & social media expert
* Carol Monda - director, narrator and audiobook expert
* George Whittam - home studio expert
* Jim Cissell - commercial & narration expert
* Randye Kaye - commercial & narration expert
* David Bourgeois - president of VoiceCoaches.com and industry expert
* Nadette Stasa - casting director & agent & union expert
* Jay Snyder - cartoon & animation & dubbing expert
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Becoming a voice actor, working from your own home recording studio and auditioning for voice-over jobs is within your reach!