By Stephanie Ciccarelli
August 26, 2010
Do you enjoy listening to the Voice Over Experts podcast?
If you do, how about letting people know via iTunes and spreading the good cheer?!
Help others to discover the #1 educational podcast featuring renowned voice over coaches from US, Canada and abroad by leaving a review on iTunes for Voice Over Experts.
Find out how you can do this in today's VOX Daily.
How To Write an iTunes Review
1. Open iTunes and click the iTunes Store option on the left hand side.
2. The iTunes store will eventually load. Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner. Type in your Apple ID and password. If you don't have one, click the "Create New Account" button.
3. Now that you're signed in, you will be able to search in the right hand corner for podcasts. Type in "Voice Over Experts" to find our page and write a review.
4. About half way down the page you'll notice a link that says "Write a review." While you could just rate the item, let's click the link and actually do a full text review.
5. The iTunes Store page will bring up a form for you to fill out. This is where you get to play critic. Enter the rating, a nickname for yourself, the title of your review, and the review itself. Click the "Continue" button to verify what you wrote. If you're sure there aren't any mistakes, submit the review.
6. If your review goes through successfully, you'll see this prompt here. Click the "Done" button and browse off into the store.
After you submit your review, Apple will review your submission. As long as it doesn't violate the (unpublished) rules of conduct, it will appear soon after.
Thanks in Advance!
We wanted to thank you for taking a few moments and showing the coaches your appreciation by leaving a review for Voice Over Experts on iTunes.
Thank you :)
StephanieRelated Topics: Apple, how to, iTunes, podcast, podcasting, reading, voice acting, Voice over experts, VOX Daily