By Stephanie Ciccarelli
December 7, 2010
Do you work from home?
If you do, you're likely aware of the many benefits that go along with being able to conduct business when you want, wherever you want.
Join me now in a Top 10 style list of why it's awesome to work from home in today's VOX Daily.
In no particular order, here are 10 amazing benefits of working from home that you wouldn't have in a formal office environment.
10. Your commute is literally steps away.
9. You have more flexibility for family and can work when you want.
8. The dress code is whatever you show up in.
7. No one sees you doing funny faces or gesturing when voice acting.
6. Food, beverages and other amenities are at your disposal 24/7.
5. You're the boss!
4. Pets are permitted, and even given a place of honour, in your studio.
3. Regardless of the weather, you're ready to go!
2. You can decorate your studio to reflect your tastes.
1. Your studio is your castle.
What are your favourite reasons for working from home?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Â©iStockphoto.com/DNY59Related Topics: acting, actors, home, recording studio, recording studios, voice talent, working
Not all phone systems are created equally. When people call your organization, what’s the first thing they hear? Learn More!
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.