Harlan Hogan's Porta-Booth Pro Up For an Award

September 22, 2011

Harlan Hogan Porta-Booth ProAre you a fan of Harlan Hogan's Porta-Booth Pro?

I just received word that the product is named as a Top 75 Nominee for the 10th annual Chicago Innovation Awards!

Learn more about this achievement and show your support for Harlan Hogan in today's VOX Daily.

Porta-Booth Pro® in Good Company

VoiceOverEssentials of North Barrington has been selected as one of the 75 nominees for the 2011 Chicago Innovation Awards! The ten winners will be announced Tuesday, November 8th and celebrated at an event at Chicago's Harris Theater that evening.

The Chicago Innovation Awards, celebrating its 10th year, is the Chicago region's foremost recognition of the most innovative new products or services brought to market or to public service each year. There were more than 400 nominees for the 2011 Chicago Innovation Awards, representing an increase of more than 60 percent over the past two years.

"The most important message of the Chicago Innovation Awards is one of confidence and courage," said Thomas D. Kuczmarski, co-founder with Chicago journalist Dan Miller of the awards. "The economy is challenging but each nominee believes the simple truth that a powerful new product will find a rewarding market and has the courage to pursue their vision."

Each year ten winners are chosen from among the 75 finalists by a panel of judges reflecting a cross section of Chicago's business community. In addition, each of the 75 finalists is automatically in the running for the annual "People's Choice Award," selected through online balloting at www.chicagoinnovationawards.com.

Do you have Harlan's Porta-Booth Pro®?

If you are a fan of Harlan Hogan's line of voiceover products, be sure to comment and show your support for this giant in our industry!

Related Topics: awards, booth, Chicago, industry, SAG

Comments

I've just ordered a Portable Booth from www.editorskeys.com, look the business. Just waiting for it to arrive

I visit the UK often, and I have stored there 5 acoustic tiles that I just build into a square booth. Does the trick absolutely brilliantly. But I guess if you need to take something with you each time you travel, the Harlan Hogan principle could be really good.

• Carole
    • September 22, 2011 3:54 PM

I had no idea about this, but it's brilliant! SO WANT :D

• Daniel Ross
      • September 22, 2011 10:47 PM

I´m sure it sounds as great as it looks!

• Viktor Pavel
        • September 22, 2011 10:48 PM

I made my own, but it's NO WHERE NEAR Harlan's. I have seen that thing up close and in person, and I will tell you it's worth every penny and it COMPLETELY deserves that award (so does Harlan)

• Joseph Loewinsohn
          • September 22, 2011 10:49 PM

I liked my original Porta Booth...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Porta-Booth Pro! Fabulous Product!

• Laura Chase
            • September 22, 2011 10:49 PM

Had mine since early June and used it in Phoenix, LA, Miami, Milwaukee, and St. Louis. Works like a charm...

• Rodd Houston
              • September 22, 2011 10:50 PM

VERY happy with my Porta Booth Pro--Congratulations Harlan!

• Dan Deslaurier
                • September 22, 2011 10:51 PM

I have the Pro and love it. So much so that I sent you an article about it when you asked for submissions on our favorite piece of equipment!

Congratulations to Harlan! He is a great guy and I hope the Porta Booth wins! I have it on my wishlist too :)