By Stephanie Ciccarelli
September 19, 2011
Have you noticed a new look at Voices.com?
Talent profiles at Voices.com have been newly improved and are working harder for you!
Find out more in today's VOX Daily.
Last week we launched the new profile designs which were first previewed over a month ago.
While most of the information remains the same, there are some subtle changes you should be aware of. Let's go through them now.
1. Your city, state and country are listed below your name. We also have included how long you've been a member as this helps to establish your credibility and activity on the website.
2. Your primary demo is prominently featured in the Flash player at the top of the screen. In earlier testing, the audio player was clicked on more than any other element of your profile -- so be sure to feature your best work there.
3. We've renamed the "Voice Description" area as "Highlights." Many voice talent were already using this area to put more important information at the top of the page so renaming the field just made sense.
4. Your client list is now on your main profile page. Double check the formatting as many people have a huge list while others have a comma separated list. Either way works, just check your profile to be sure you're happy with how it looks.
5. Nothing has changed on either the Demos pages or the Demo Details pages. Remember, there is a unique URL for each of your demos so if you'd like to share a specific demo, just copy and paste the link into an email message, Facebook update or Tweet.
6. Your feedback page now lists all your feedback. Clients can now scroll through all the ratings and reviews on a single page making it easier for them to learn about working with you.
à¹ Color themes will be returning next week so hang tight for those.
à¹ The number of feedbacks received, for example * * * * * (37) will also be returning shortly.
We hope you enjoy the clean, modern design.
Stephanie and DavidRelated Topics: SAG
Whether you’re recording a TV commercial or shooting a corporate video, it isn’t enough to simply pick a song, drop it in and call it a day. Musical choices must reflect your brand, move the given project forward and closely align with your voice-over needs. Learn more.
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.