If you've always wanted to meet some of the top influencers in the industry but haven't had a chance due to the travel involved then this is a conference for you.
Voice Over Virtual is the industry's first conference held entirely online. It will be a three-day event jam packed with learning and networking opportunities beginning today, September 18th, and will run for three days.
At its conclusion on September 20th a recording of the event will be available on demand for attendees until November 30th, 2013.
Join VOX Daily today to learn more about this mammoth voice-over event.
What to Expect
- Customizable agenda of 50+ educational on-demand sessions that attendees can view according to their own personal schedule
- Interactive exhibit hall featuring voice over home studio audio equipment and professional services
- Live Q&A sessions with top professionals on home studio audio and more
- Private online career evaluations with voice over agents and casting directors
- Real-time social media-style networking and learning with voice over professionals and colleagues
- Downloads of professional materials including literature, video and audio
- Games, charity donations and more!
Some of the industry's leading voice-over professionals are attending the event to help new and experienced voice actors learn and grow their careers, including sessions with:
- James Alburger: How to avoid the online audition abyss
- Marc Cashman: How to sound like you're not reading
- Terry Daniel: Using social media for promotion
- Pat Fraley: Good acting vs. bad acting (a demonstration)
- David Goldberg: The future of voice over
- Erik Sheppard: How to find and work with agents
- George Whittam: Q and A about home studios
- Ron Minatrea: How to create a business action plan for your career
- Julie Williams: Advanced narration techniques (medical and technical)
The Future of Voice Over Panel
Voices.com co-founder, Stephanie Ciccarelli, will be present as one of panelists for the Future of Voice Over discussion panel which runs on Friday, Sept. 20th at 3:00 pm ET. Topics will include:
- Home studios - Wondering how these fit into your future?
- New genres - They're coming. Curious where?
- Work source - Agents, pay-to-play, traditional... is your long-term marketing plan ready?
- To act or not to act - Styles always change. Will you be ready for generation XVO?
- SAG/AFTRA - Join it? Leave it? Forget about it?
- Show us the money - Which is growing faster: # of jobs or # of voice actors?
"Never before have so many doors of opportunity opened for voice talent. We're working in a global marketplace, and as such, the variety of needs and the way voices can be used are endless," said Stephanie. "Put another way, there's more work than you can shake a stick at! It is a privilege to join David Goldberg, George Whittam, Kristin Price and Johnny Heller on this unique dialogue on the future of voice-overs."
Will you be there?
For additional details about the event visit the official website at www.voiceovervirtual.com/ or follow the excitement on Twitter @voiceovervirtua #VoiceOverVirtual
Voice Over Virtual is produced by VoiceOverXtra LLC.
All the best,
, how to
, online conference
, Voice Over Virtual
, voice-over event
Leave a Comment
Animation Solution Center
Learn why video animation is more important than ever, how you can use it to gain competitive advantage and what tools are out there to help you make it happen.
Animation Solution Center
Subscribe by Email
About Vox Daily
Vox Daily offers a daily dose of voice acting news, articles, tutorials, interviews, intelligent conversation and business ideas for voice talent and voice actors.
Our feed & social options update you with special offers and news as it happens.
Browse This Blog by Topic