By Lin Parkin
May 30, 2014
Created by Voices.com co-founder, Stephanie Ciccarrelli, the first VOX Daily article was published on December 20th, 2005.
In 2010, VOX Daily celebrated its fifth birthday. That's a lot of articles to celebrate! As of today there are 1,949 published stories to entertain, educate, and inform you.
Today, we are turning to you. We would like to know what topics interest you the most. We want to make sure we're consistently delivering relevant articles that address your particular areas of interest, whether you are a voice-over talent, voice-over coach, or one of our clients.
Join VOX Daily today to learn how you can contribute your ideas.
At VOX Daily we are striving to write articles of interest mainly for two distinct groups of people: our voice talent and our clients.
What are golden words to one person may be chump change to another so I wanted to reach out directly to our audience so that you can have your say in the material you'd like to see on the blog.
With voice talent one could say that there are actually two separate groups within one: new talent and experienced talent. Without doubt, each group is interested in reading different subject matter.
Experienced Voice Talent
- What are you interested in reading about?
- Do you like reading (or doing) interviews?
- What gets you thinking and piques your interest about the VO industry?
- What sort of best practices would you like clients to know about working with you?
New Voice Talent
- What inspires you?
- What do you like to read about?
- Do you like reading interviews about your peers?
- What is most concerning to you as you embark on your career?
Voice Over Coaches
- What topics interest you?
- What are your pet peeves about coaching?
- What are your most fond teaching moments?
- If there was one thing you could tell an aspiring voice talent it would be...?
Clients, Producers, Creative Directors, Casting Directors
- What are your topics of interest?
- What magazines or blogs to you tend to gravitate toward?
- What sort of best practices would you like voice talent to know when working with you?
- Is there information about working with a voice-over artist that you "wish you'd known then, that you know now?"
Sending Us Your Replies
Alternatively, if you would like to be featured as a guest blogger or you'd like to pitch an interview idea at me, you can send me an email and I'll give you the specs.
I look forward to hearing from you!
© iStockphoto.com/Justin HorrocksRelated Topics: Article Submissions, Casting Directors, Clients, Creative Directors, Interviews, Producers, Story Ideas, Voice Talent